Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Starting Point --- Weigh In

Ok, so here goes. The first Weigh In Day. Once I figure out how to do it, I will put a running log over there on the side so we can track my progress. So, here’s all my stats:

Age: 37
Height: 4'11" (a little on the short side)
Weight: 185 (yikes!)
BMI: 37.37 (yikes again!)

Measurements:
Chest: 45 (and believe me, that’s not boob related) :o(
Waist: 40
Hips: 48 (not sure if I measured the right spot, but I included my gunt since that is a spot I really want to see less of)
Upper Arm: 12.5
Forearm: 9.5
Thigh: 24.5
Calf: 15.5

And now for some pictures...




2 comments:

  1. You're so brave putting all those stats and pictures up! I don't think I could ever be that brave!

    I'm following your blog so that I can see how you're doing. Hopefully we can inspire each other!

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin! It wasn't easy putting the numbers up, but I'm really hoping it all out there helps me lower them. And I saved the just-bicycle-shorts-and-sports-bra pics for myself, those I was just not brave enough to put up! Good luck to you too!!! :o)

    ReplyDelete